Social Workers Who Think Outside of the Box
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF VULNERABLE CHILDREN & THEIR FAMILIES
Join Lifewise in pioneering a new innovative way of working with vulnerable families to prevent children coming into foster care or to return children safely to families from foster care.
We are looking for SOCIAL WORKER EXTRAORDINAIRES to be part of an exciting and rewarding journey working alongside families in their homes. Lifewise has designed and developed a new intensive in-home, family-focused, safe-child model which has been successfully piloted with proven outcomes. The model is ready to be more widely implemented for vulnerable families in collaboration with the Ministry of Vulnerable Children Oranga Tamariki.
The Lifewise model provides support to parents through mentoring, coaching, resourcing, advocacy and building the capability of parents and whānau to provide safe, nurturing care for their children.
What we are offering:
- Full training in the model
- A dedicated team of colleagues
- An opportunity to develop skills and practice working with new innovative ideas
- Regular case supervision
- Variable contracted hours & potential job share opportunities
- An opportunity to make a difference by working differently
- Competitive salary
Who we need:
- Qualified social workers or similar with equivalent experience in related fields
- Team players with passion and commitment to work with our vulnerable families and children
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Full driver license
- Competent technological skills
- Knowledge/Experience in Solution focused and Attachment models would be an advantage
Send a cover letter with your CV to: Jess Hale at Lifewise Family Services email@example.com
Closing Date is 5pm Friday 26th May 2017
All shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an information forum to discuss the model before interviews take place.