Part-time office administrator for Housing First
We require a dynamic, unflappable, resilient administrator to come and be part of our fantastic team.
The Housing First City Centre Team works with our street whanau in the inner city to support them to access and sustain housing.
Anyone who is part of this team needs to have a commitment to working with calmness through chaos; to have the ability to adapt from week to week, day to day and hour to hour when that’s what it takes.
We walk alongside our whanau promoting our values of courage, integrity and respect in all aspects of working with them.
The Office Administrator will support the Housing First team with a range of administrative needs, including being the front-line person answering the phone and handling queries; managing the pool vehicles; taking minutes; keeping office records up-to-date, and all those little office tasks that keep everything working smoothly!
The ideal person in the role will be proficient in administrative skills, including computer skills, client management system experience, and great communication skills. You will need to be personable and patient, a team player with a sense of humour, and happy to take part in doing ‘whatever it takes’ to keep the team ticking along.
Hours are approx. 20 per week and (with some flexibility by negotiation – our preference would be to have a presence for a part of every day). Initially, this is an 18-month contract, though we expect to secure additional funding for Housing First beyond that.
Closing date is Wednesday 30th August
Please apply via Seek.
For more information or a copy of the position description, contact Jess Hale on 09 818 0205 or email@example.com
Social Worker – Lifewise Foster Care Team
Join our small dedicated team in West Auckland to cover a 12-Month Maternity Leave
Lifewise is a not-for-profit community and social services agency. We are committed to supporting people to turn their lives around. Our actions are guided by the values of respect, integrity, and courage.
Lifewise Family Services works with families in the community and provides foster care and parenting education services. We are seeking to appoint a passionate Social Worker, with a “can do” attitude, to join our small dedicated team in West Auckland to cover maternity leave.
Skills and attributes required :
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
- Qualified Social Worker, or equivalent thereof, registered in New Zealand or eligible for registration
- Experience working with children and families in the community and/or foster care services
- Demonstrate a competency based, solution focused framework in your practice
- Assessment and analysis skills and the ability to support clients to work towards resolution
- Cultural awareness and understanding of diversity
- Understanding and acknowledgement of the Treaty of Waitangi in practice
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Commitment to highest standards of ethical and professional practice
- Able to work successfully as part of a cohesive team
- Current full, clean drivers licence
- Sound computer literacy and strong administration skills
Please apply via Seek (CV and covering letter) by 5pm on Friday 1 September 2017.
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact our Office Administrator Jess Hale on 09 818 0205 or firstname.lastname@example.org