The vision, mission, and overarching goals of Lifewise and its sister charitable trusts, Methodist Mission Northern and the Airedale Property Trust, are available here.
For information about highlights and achievements, see the Annual Reports below:
We’ve produced a booklet called MyLifewise which highlights the heart of Lifewise, stories shared by some of the people who know us best- our clients, our donors and our staff.
From time to time Lifewise makes submissions to local and national government on issues relevant to our work.
- Mar 2012 – Submission on the Goverment’s Green Paper on Vulnerable Children
- Oct 2011 – Making Auckland the ‘World’s Most Liveable City’– Submission on the Auckland Plan.
From time to time Lifewise publishes reports arising from our programmes and projects.
- An Insight into the Experience of Rough Sleeping in Central Auckland (January 2015, PDF)
- An Evaluation of the Special Circumstances Court (PDF) – Te Kooti O Timatanga Hou
- Know Your Neighbours 2012 Evaluation Executive Summary (PDF) and Evaluation Report (PDF)
- Glen Eden Research Report (PDF)
- Welfare Reform – Where are the jobs? (200KB, PDF) A report from our sister agency Christchurch Methodist Mission
- Evaluation Summary Report 2009 – New Approach to Homelessness (PDF)
- Breakthrough Framework Turning Lives Around (PDF) – published in Parity magazine
Lifewise is happy to provide logos for individuals and groups to present in a variety of formats including review articles, books, websites, brochures, exhibits, videos, and other media.
To request a logo please email Aditya Kundalkar, Communications Specialist, or call 09 302 6284.